Register Your Restaurant Today!
We are bringing back our annual Fork It! Campaign in a fresh, new, and exciting way! Promoting both in-person dining and take-out, this year’s stamp-based campaign encourages customers to dine more often with chances to WIN weekly.
Customers loved collecting Joy Book stamps, so we wanted to bring the magic of stamps to this year’s Fork it! Let’s Eat promotion will run from February 6th to Sunday, March 5th. Your customers will be able to pick up a Fork it! Dine 3 to Win Card from participating restaurants and collect stamps each time they dine to enter for a weekly Prizes of $100 Downtown Dollars!
Read on for details about the promo. Its really easy to participate!
How can you participate?
1. Email email@example.com to register your restaurant and to give your customers a chance to WIN BIG with prizes of $100 Downtown Dollars for each week of the campaign.
2. Display the Fork it! ballot jar and Dine 3 to Win cards (delivered to you by February 6th)
3. Offer Fork it! ballots to each of your customers and inform them that completed ballots can be dropped of on their way out.
4. Stamp or initial Fork it! ballots. One stamp per visit per customer (yes, every diner gets a ballot and one stamp!).
5. If they loved their meal, encourage them to enter it for “Most Delicious Dish”.
How does it work?
1. Downtown Orangeville customers can pick up their Dine 3 To Win cards from any participating eatery and receive a stamp or initial for every place they dine or order take-out!
2. The more customers Dine, the more chances they have to WIN! There is no limit on the number of completed ballots they can enter.
3. Once their Fork it! ballot has been filled, they drop the ballot in one of the participating restaurant ballot jars for a chance to win one of 5 prizes of $100 Downtown Dollars
4. BIA staff will pick up the ballots, draw, and announce the winners.
After all the ballots are collected, we will announce the top 5 Downtown’s Most Delicious Dishes, the must-have dishes of 2023!
- The top 5 dishes with the most votes will be featured on downtown’s social media pages and website for the rest of the year.
- The top 3 restaurants with the “most delicious dishes” votes will receive bragging rights and “Fork it! Most Delicious Dish of 2023” poster to display at their restaurants and to share on social media.