Position: Part-time Office Administrator
Terms of Employment: Part time, temporary (one year contract position).
Monday – Friday, 5 – 17 hours per week (occasional weekend and evening work may be required with advance notice).
Hourly wage range: $15 – $17/hour (based on experience)
Job Summary: The Office Administrator reports to the OBIA General Manager. The ideal candidate will provide a wide variety of administrative and event support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational and computer skills, and possess a friendly demeanor and strong ability to multi-task.
- Greet visitors/callers and direct or assist them appropriately
- Clerical duties, including filing, answering phone, responding to emails and voicemail
- Preparation of documents including written correspondence, spreadsheets, reports
- Coordination of project deliverables
- Perform accounting tasks, including invoice and deposit processing
- Meeting scheduling and coordination
- Maintenance of Member lists and website directory
- Provide general administrative support to the General Manager, Member Ambassador and Market Coordinator
- General housekeeping duties and other administrative duties that may arise
- Event planning support and day-of event staffing
- Some post secondary education preferred
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Email resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No drop-ins or phone calls, please. Deadline to apply is July 5th.