Friday – Saturday – Sunday
All summer long in Downtown Orangeville!
This summer, make the most of your weekends and the beautiful weather by getting outside and enjoying some incredible local food! Now thru to the end of August, participating downtown restaurants and cafés are offering Picnic Packs. Just call, request a Picnic Pack, pick up, and be on your way to enjoying the great outdoors and amazing local food!
Each restaurant has a different offering, call, order online, or check their social media for full details & discover why Downtown Orangeville has earned a reputation as a culinary hot spot! Your Picnic Pack will come with a coupon that can be used for $5 off your next dining or shopping purchase in Downtown Orangeville!
Participating restaurants include:
- Barley Vine Rail Co.
- Bluebird Café & Grill
- Boston Pizza
- Greystones Café
- Le Finis
- Mill Creek Gardens
- Mochaberry Coffee & Co.
- Pia’s On Broadway
- Son of a Chef Bakery
- Taphouse Craft Beer & Kitchen
- Top Hat Tea Room
Looking for a place to Picnic?
Orangeville has plenty of green spaces and parks for picnics and outdoor lovers:
- Alexandra Park (large green space behind Town Hall, 87 Broadway)
- Kay Cee Gardens (playground & green space, located between John St. & Bythia Street)
- Rotary Park (75 Second Avenue)
- Your local neighbourhood park or your own backyard!
A few friendly tips & reminders:
- Please keep our parks clean & safe – do not leave any garbage behind.
- Don’t forget to BYO blanket!
- Please order ahead for best selection – some restaurants require 24 hours notice.
Don’t forget to tag us in your Picnic Perfect photos! #downtownorangeville #picnicperfect