Oh no! Mistletoe the Mischievous Elf has stolen the ornaments from our Christmas tree! Can you help us decorate the tree before Santa arrives on Christmas Eve?
Here’s how to help!
- Print the colouring page located here or pick up a copy at Sproule’s Emporium located at 153 Broadway.
- Decorate one or all three ornaments (you can use markers, crayons, glitter – whatever you like!).
- Fill in your name, age, and contact phone number or email.*
- Drop off your colouring page to Sproule’s Emporium at 153 Broadway
- Downtown Orangeville staff will cut out and display your ornaments on the Christmas tree in the BIA Window at 10 First Street
- The creator of the most festive ornament will win a GIANT chocolate Santa from The Chocolate Shop!
* Contact information will not be visible or shared.