The first weekend in June our Downtown streets will be filled with the sweet sounds of The Orangeville Blues & Jazz Festival. Long-time festival-goers are delighted to see the Blues & Jazz Festival return after a 2-year hiatus, and if this is your first time attending the Festival – you are in for a treat!
Get ready for a weekend of great music, amazing food, the best in local shopping and so much more! We can’t wait to see you!
This year’s line up includes:
- over 75 incredible live musical performances in Alexandra Park, on the streets, and in the Opera House plus live acts at our pubs, restaurants, and retailers
- the return of popular events such as the Blues Cruise (vintage cars!) and Blues and Bikes (motorcycles!)
- Shop the Street on Saturday featuring the Orangeville Farmers’ Market, on-street shopping from your local businesses, and the Hometown Market on Mill Street
- The annual NO TAX SALE is on all weekend long at participating retailers (please see the bottom of this page for the list of retailers).
- Festival food zone on Second Street
- Special Blues & Jazz themed workshops at the Orangeville Library
Visit The Orangevillle Blues & Jazz Festival’s website for the full schedule, festival map, and to purchase tickets for the Main stage/Opera House.
Plan you trip!
- Hop on Orangeville Transit or the evening shuttle bus – it’s easy, and FREE! Read more here!
- Check out Downtown Orangeville’s business directory for a complete guide to our Shops, Restaurants, and Services and make the most of your time with us!
- Public Washrooms are available at:
- The South End of Mill Street, Alexandra Park, & the Orangeville Library.
- First Avenue, east of Second Street.
No Tax Sale* Participating RETAILERS
*Offers may vary.
|Kamelyan Your Home Décor|
|Blumen on Broadway|
|The Scented Drawer|
|J's Craft Shack|
|Moguls in M'Ocean|
|The Bell Store|
|Art with Jada|
|Pottery Parties Studio|
|The Village Refillery|
|Wicked Shop Local|